As a mature organisation when you decide to adopt PCI-DSS, it becomes essential to have a set of advanced practitioners (Implementers) who are responsible for ensuring the successful roll-out of the standards in their respective department or teams.
This advanced PCI-DSS course focuses on those key personnel who will play an active role in ensuring the successful implementation of PCI DSS in your organisation.
The course covers the essentials such as Card Data and risks to Card Data, followed by an in-depth explanation of each component of the PCI DSS standard. The learner then proceeds to understand the 6 goals mapped to 12 requirements that mirror security best practises.
The e-Learning course ends with a mandatory 10 question assessment that the learner must score a minimum of 80% to pass. Learners who fail will be guided to retake the assessment.
What will you learn
Overview of PCI DSS
1. What is PCI DSS?
2. The PCI Data Security Standards
3. PCI DSS related security incidents- Case studies
Risks to cardholder data
1. What Cardholder information do cybercriminals target?
2. Attack tactics used by cybercriminals
PCI DSS compliance
1. Data leakage due to internal error – Case study
2. Why is it important to be PCI DSS compliant?
3. PCI DSS Compliance: Best Practises
Summary and assessment