Skip to content
How to stay safe from COVID-19 related scams?
- Check the authenticity of the sender’s email address before responding to an email.
- Never click on any suspicious links or attachments in emails from unknown senders.
- When hovering over a link in an email, ensure that it shows the same URL as in the link.
- Ignore offers from suspicious sources for a COVID-19 vaccine, cure or treatment.
- Check online reviews of any company offering COVID-19 products or supplies.
- Get information about government actions regarding COVID-19 from reputable sources.