Strong boardroom leadership with a deep understanding of the business context of Cybersecurity is an asset
for a successful organisation.
This course respects the time of leaders. The focus is on providing essential knowledge precisely and
succinctly. Unlike an End-User Cybersecurity awareness course, more time is devoted to real business
Cybercrime case studies followed by quality inputs on Cybersecurity Leadership practices.
A cyber-attack can destroy the assets and reputation of an organisation in a few hours. Any negligence on
Cybersecurity affects the business in terms of customer trust, reputation, money and invites regulatory
Therefore, without a doubt, Cybersecurity is a boardroom issue. It must be considered akin to any important
business initiative that deserves quality time, attention and dedication of Leaders.
The course begins with real case studies about the latest Cybercrime and its impact on the business. This is
followed by inputs on Cybersecurity Leadership practices that C-Level Executives must aim to cultivate.
What will you learn?
Cyber Security begins in the boardroom
1. The importance of Information Security
2. Facebook data breach – A case study
1. Introduction to Cyber threat landscape
2. Recent Information security breaches
3. Cost of cybercrime
3. Future possibilities of cyber-attacks
Responsibilities of a leader
1. Your role in Information Security
2. Awareness of laws and regulations
3. Data protection laws around the world
4. Involving yourself in risk management
5. Becoming a role model by setting the tone
6. Recent cyber-attacks targeting senior management personnel
Summary and assessment